Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is Haiti


There is something about that place. Something that draws my heart back to it. Haiti will never leave me, it will forever be a part of me. I can't shake it, and I don't really want to either. Haiti will always be Haiti and it will always need you and I as you and I need Haiti. We need Haiti to open our eyes, to give us perspective. We need Haiti to show us to love a little sweeter, to give a little freer, to live a little fuller.

So here is to Haiti. Enjoy these photos that capture life, and even death. May they be a testimony to you, may they capture your heart as Haiti has captured mine.

This is Haiti:










































































































Please pray for me as I return to Haiti May 2nd through the 11th. Pray also for the amazing crew I'll be with and don't forget baby Adele.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment